Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Timber Gnomies ... From Henry Glass & Co. ... Test Photo's


14 Stockings are hanging on my tree from the 
collection designed by
Shelly Comiskey of
Simply Shelly Designs
for
Henry Glass & Co
These are only 'test' photo's and not the ones
I'll be sending into Jennifer to post.

I was trying out the lighting to see if I liked the photo's
better with the tree lights on or off.


Placemat and napkin ... I want to dig around in the attic and pull
a few of my bristle brush trees to add more interest to this photo.

I'm still debating how to display all 8 placemats/napkins
plus the 3 stockings that wouldn't fit on the tree.

Christmas in July ... and there you have it!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great. I'm sure that no matter how you display them all, everything will look fantastic

    ReplyDelete