Sunday, July 5, 2020

Timber Gnomies & What I Created With 13 Yards of Fabric


Here is group shot of everything I created with the
fabric collection "Timber Gnomies".
I was sent 13 yards of fabric to play with.
There is a leftover stack of 6-1/2" squares so
I plan on making a simple 'scrappy' quilt.  
. . . What I Created . . .
1 Lap Size Quilt Top
Pattern design was created by me.
. . . What I Created . . .
8 Placemats ... and ... 8 Napkins
14 Christmas Stockings
. . . What I Created . . .
1 Table Runner
That was a lot of sewing!  
I still haven't taken the 'official' photo's yet.
We are having our two new a/c units installed on Wednesday
and Thursday so I will need to remove the pencil Xmas
trees stored in the closet with the a/c unit.   I was thinking
of hanging the stockings on the Xmas tree to see how a photo
would look and then go from there.  I dread the mess not to 
mention having men go in and out of the house with the 
virus still going strong.
Remember Ava from a few posts back?
She was finally given her 'mid-year' birthday present of the
quilt and pillowcases I sent to her grandmother.
She was super-excited to receive them not to mention
she never expected a thing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of things made out of that fabric. It all looks great.
    Ava looks surprised and pleased with her gift.

    ReplyDelete