Thursday, July 2, 2020

Tiger Lily, Sunflower & Eastern King Bird


I have two volunteer sunflowers this year which sprung from
the winter bird seed.
The Tiger Lily plant is indeed showing off this year.


Both plants are in the front porch area of the house.
This lily plant is still blooming!

The yellow finches will be picking at this as soon as seed form.
The new dog wood tree planted last fall is struggling.
Mommy Cat Bird has been building a nest and as long as
she doesn't bother me I won't bother her.
Wilson was in his office on a conference call and the
westies couldn't figure out why his door was closed.
A centerpiece I made for the table on the back porch.
There's a new bird in town or at least in our backyard.
I didn't know what it was so I posted this picture in the FB
group for Maryland birds and learned it's an Eastern King Bird.

3 comments:

  1. Those lilies are really pretty. I wouldn't have known what that bird was

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July almost. Love your background! Your Tiger Lillies are gorgeous as is your floral arrangement. Have a wonderful 4th!
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL--I admired your background because I had changed mine earlier today to the same one. Guess we both have great taste.

    ReplyDelete