Sunday, January 24, 2021

A Quick Trip

 

Chocolate Cupcakes & Vanilla Cupcakes
Yesterday I made a quick round-trip into Baltimore to deliver
the Valentine's Day quilt to my sister, help her take down her
Xmas trees and to take Dara her birthday gifts, cupcakes
and basket of felt Valentine Day hearts for her staff.
Dara is my nephews girlfriend and she is a vet.  Funny
thing is when my nephew was in grade school I
would say he's going to marry a vet [he was never a big pet
person {ask Julep & Derby] but now he likes her cats]. 
I'm happy they found each other. 

 We had a late lunch and I used one of the cupcakes as her
birthday cake with candles.  She turned 30 and is
as cute as a button.  

For her birthday I gave her a down vest, riding
gloves, a pair of riding socks & ear warmers.
She likes riding her horse outside [as opposed to the
indoor the ring] during the winter months.
It was a great quick trip but it was also a lot
of driving in one day.  I went to bed at 9:30 which
is unusual for me.   

3 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes sure do look good. Happy Birthday to Dara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats he likes her cats better than Julep and Derby well that is just not right but then love can do strange things to you. Happy Birthday Vet Dara.

    ReplyDelete