Thursday, January 21, 2021

Butterfly Quilt Top

The little butterfly quilt top was fun to put together but I'm ready
to move and and try another pattern.
I had enough fabric to make two small tops.
Julep is [of course] impeding my progress.
But Mommy Katie ... do you really want me to move?


One is done and the second is almost there.
I did screw up one strip between the butterflies
in the second top but I'm not ripping it out.  What I
did was pick up a strip that wasn't the correct size which pushed
the alignment of the top and bottom butterfly off.
The weather was so nice today we took the westies out twice
for walks.  We ran into several neighbors and it
was fun to say hi and catch up even if it was just
for a few seconds.  
On another note ... Wilson is scheduled to get his
vaccine shot tomorrow at John Hopkins in Baltimore.
Until we meet again ... have a good one.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Looks like it has the westie approval on it too.

    ReplyDelete