Saturday, January 16, 2021

Love is in the Air

My sister wanted me to make a quilt for someone she works with.
She purchased the panel and two of the fabrics in Lancaster.
I purchased the flat fold of the black fabric with arrows
in a different shop.  The flat fold was 4 yards @ $3.99/yard.
I did more quilting on this then usual.
These hearts will fit into the palm of your hand.
I'm making these for the ladies in the vet practice
my nephews girlfriend works at.
These are fun to make plus it's a great way to use up
small pieces of dog fabric.
While these are simple to make what takes a little
time is hand sewing on the decorations
at the base of the hanging loop.
Larger hearts.  I need to cut the hanging loops and pin
into place.   Next stop the sewing machine.
Both westies got a bath today because they needed it.
I'll trim them up tomorrow and try to do their nails.
Wish me luck with that one!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a great looking quilt. Love those hearts especially the ones with the westies on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and festive, we need both during the times we are in.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete