Saturday, July 10, 2021

Express Tracks: What I'm Working On

 

Currently under my sewing needle is the collection
Express Tracks from Blank Quilting.
This collection came with two panels plus a 1/2 yard cut
of coordinating fabrics.
I forgot to take a picture of the collection before I took
my rotary cutter to it.  
It's unusual for me to have a hard time deciding what to make.
Maybe trains aren't my thing!
My decision was to cut the panel with the 9 train blocks
up into individual blocks.
While I was cutting I decided these needed to be placemats
which I may or may not keep.
If you look at the upper right hand corner you can see one
of the mats in progress.  While I don't have fabric
for matching napkins  I'll be on the lookout for
something that will work.  

In between everything else I started cutting the pile
of fleece into neck scarves for Outreach to give
to the kids in need.  These are so simple plus it's a nice
change from racking my brain over that train fabric.



1 comment:

  1. Oooooo I love trains: They are so romantic! I know whatever you make it will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete