Saturday, April 27, 2024

Can We Say ... More Fabric!

 

Today I started working with the last collection of fabric 
called "Dot to Dot".  
These are great blender fabrics.
I picked a new pattern from Block magazine which is published
by Missouri Star Quilting.
Trying to figure a layout and color combo.
The blocks are made to look like an "X" and "O".  
Each block is 12-1/2" square so I will get two quilts
from all the blocks when done.
I sent Scott the box of quilts for video taping and I happened
to mention that I could use some blender fabrics in brown
and beige tones.  Two days letter a big box shows up
on my door from Scott.  I love everything he sent.
The wheels are turning trying to figure out
what to make with all this pretty fabric.
The brown [and gray print above it] are from the collection
"Glaze".  I have 3 yards of the brown which will keep
me for awhile.  All the other prints are nice as well. 
I'm a happy little camper! 












No comments:

Post a Comment