Monday, May 6, 2024

"Dot to Dot" & "Fresh Cologne"

 

As always the pictures download from the last to the first.
I had extra rows so I incorporated them into the back.

Progress shot ... making the blocks.
I don't remember if I posted this niffy little contraption 
I ordered from Amazon.  It's great for holding quilts
for photo's when I can't get outside.
This quilt pattern was taken from "Block Magazine".
It's called "X's & O's".
This is the last collection I received called 
"Fresh Cologne".

Playing around with the block layout.
This is a big quilt [at least for me].  I found the pattern [which
was free] on equilter.com.  The center is a panel and this
came together super-quick.
As usually I have about 4 different quilt tops going on
at one time.  I also have several that need to be quilted
and bound on another stack.  I'm so busy but I'm having
a blast!






No comments:

Post a Comment