Saturday, May 18, 2024

New Things

 

The first new thing is fabric.  
"Flag Day" from Studio E is digitally printed and is
 118" wide.  I was sent 3 yards.   
The start too laying out my patriotic quilt.
Derby likes to plant himself right where I'm working. 
A big bunch of fabric.  After the quilt is complete
next up will be placemats and napkins.  Then all this
will be shipped off to Scott for him to video.

The second new thing!
My previous machine had several things that needed to be
repaired plus the basic service.  I was deciding what to do -
have it repaired or just replace it with a new one.
As you can see I opted to replace my old one because I got
such a deal I couldn't justify not taking it.  I went back to the
Hinkletown Sewing in Pennsylvania and told them what was
wrong with my machine and that I wanted to replace it with
a new one.  To make a semi-long story short with my trade-in
this brand new machine cost me less then what I had
paid for the one I traded in [scratch head here].  
It's the same model but upgraded.  I had a
B770QE and this is a B770QE Plus.  
 While pulling everything together for the trade-in I
came across several items from my old B330.
I planned to give the dealer the items
but they said they would give me a $250 gift
card plus they tossed in a free case for
my new machine.
Happy - Happy - Happy I am!






No comments:

Post a Comment