Saturday, July 20, 2024

What a Mess of Fabric I Have

This collection is called "Starlet" and I love it.
I requested [which I seldom do] some additional colors to
have on hand for various projects.  Between what 
Jennifer sent me, Scott sent me and the folks in the NY sales
office I had the entire collection of colors.  While I didn't
get yardage I got odds and ends pieces plus 2 packages of 
10" squares of every color.
The NY office also sent me a color card. 
 I found a pattern that required only 5-1/2" of a main
color so I decided to go for it and make flower
from each color.  These are the first tester blocks.
Moving on ... when Scott sent me back my "I Love Sports"
quilts he included these in the box.  There are some white
on white which didn't photograph well.
This is the next collection I'll be working on.
My sewing room ... a mess of fabric and undone projects.
Among all the other crazy projects this new collection
called "Sweet Safari" came in the mail.  I already
know what pattern I will be using with this collection.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the 4 quilts from "Cheerful Cheeks"
done.  Then it will be putting the flower quilt together and
after that it will be the bunny fabric followed by the 
safari fabric.  I'm glad I have a new Bernina to keep
up with all this sewing!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment