Monday, April 7, 2014

What do you do when your space is taken?

 So what would you do if your TV watching space was
 taken by an ultra-cute sleeping westie?
 He's not moving nor did he open an eye while I was taking pictures.
 Out like lights!
The answer to my questions ... what to do when
your TV watching space is taken ... is head to the sewing
area & sew American Girl dresses.  I've been working on
this selection for a few days but last night while the
westies were doing what they do ... I finished these. 




 Had enough fabric to make two of these.


Have a great day & thanks for stopping by.
Katie

3 comments:

  1. Love all the dresses, so cute. I doubt that I would have done anything this ambitious if Duke took my seat but I wouldn't have moved him

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL we know who are masters of this house. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete