Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Around The Sewing Room

 I had a weak moment and ordered this stack of 
fat quarters from Connecting Threads along with
the Santa quilt which is pictured below.
 I decided to put this stack of new fabrics aside
until I find the perfect pattern.

 This top has been hanging around the old sewing room for
some time now and I'm proud to say it's finished. 
It [as well as the quilt below this one] should be arriving
at it's final destination tomorrow.


 I hope Jennifer [who is a first time mom] will like the
quilts for her baby boy due around October.

 Here is the start of the Santa quilt.  Maybe it will
make it into the quilt show and then again maybe not.  
I started to work on the second block today 
and I'm not sure if I like it enough to put
it into the show ... so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute quilts. I like the fabric with the different animals on it. So adorable. Nice collection in the fat quarters, love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete