Sunday, March 8, 2020

Flower, Burp Cloths, Zinnia Quilt Top

 The Christmas cactus was gifted to me at our Eve-Eve party.
While this photo was taken several days ago all the flowers
 buds are open and the plant is in full bloom.
 There was a call for doll size quilts from Outreach.
These will be used for newborns up to toddlers.  
While I'm not fond of making these I'll post the two I made
later.  There was also a need for burp cloths so I made
24 which is an excellent way to use up leftover flannel.  
I'm also working on baby bibs as well.  If they need burps
then they need bibs.  These items will be distributed
to three centers in the neighboring county of Caroline.    
Zinnia Quilt Top 
One of the nice things about having a stash of fabric is
to be able to simply pull fabric to work with.  
I also have the blue zinnia fabric in an orange color way as well.
I'm working with the orange fabric now using the same pattern. 

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas cactus is beautiful. I had one for years that would bloom twice a year. Once at Christmas and once at Easter.
    Love that quilt. The zinnia fabric is perfect with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete