Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Jelly Roll Twist Quilt

 I started this layout a week or so ago . . . if you remember.

This is a lap size quilt made using a jelly roll.
 Sharing a few sections of the top so you could see the details.
I like the sunflower fabric which makes everything else pop.
 Some fabric have metallic gold accenting the design.

 On to another 'scrappy' quilt with Julep.
At times I simply like to sew blocks together without
having to follow a pattern.
 This is my simple quilt layout as well as my little westie Julep.
 There are no children's prints used so it's technically not 
what I would consider an I Spy quilt.  It's mostly
 flower prints and other designs which 
when complete can be given to an adult.
I still have half of a box of this size block so when the
mood strikes you'll be seeing another layout like this.
Since the guild is not likely to have a quilt show next year
I won't be keeping a lot of scrap blocks to donate like
I've done in the past.

1 comment:

  1. That first is really pretty. The fabrics are gorgeous and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete