Saturday, June 13, 2020

Mermaid Quilt & Pillowcases


Mermaid Quilt
This is the little quilt I made for Ava.  Since her
birthday is near Christmas her grandmother is
planning to give it to her on her half birthday
which is later this month.
Having a birthday celebration half through the
year is actually a pretty cool idea
since December has so much going.

Here is a new pattern I wanted to make using a
jelly roll.  It's pretty easy and fun to put together.
What I'm not crazy about is the soft pastel colors
of this fabric.  Once I finish putting it
together I'll be sending it off to
Outreach to finish and pass along.
I had enough leftover fabric from Ava's quilt to
make one pillowcase.  The other pillowcase was
made using unicorn fabric.  Since I was told Ava
loves mermaids and unicorns now
she will have one of each. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. What little girl wouldn't like pillowcases with unicorns and mermaids.

    ReplyDelete