Sunday, September 6, 2020

Last Week: Projects Completed

Tooth Fairy Pillows
Last week was a busy week in the sewing department.
The Tooth Fairy pillows will be going to my cousin's
grand daughters with Halloween pillowcases.
Rag Letters
I mailed a big and heavy box to The Child's Haven.
Rag Letters are perfect to make with leftover fabric
and batting.  I sent one set to see if the instructors
liked them as well as if they felt they could use them.
30 small masks for the kids.
4 Fall Napkins
6 Fall Napkins
There were 10 Thanksgiving placemats I had left after
I donated 14 to Outreach to pass along.  I'm on a kick
to clear things out of my sewing room and get it
organized a little better.
The 10 placemats & 10 napkins went to The Child's Haven.
They have two auctions scheduled and are looking
for items to add so I'm trying to do my part.
To jazz the placemats up I did a different fancy 
stitch which runs down each side of the placemat.
This panel was only $2.95 so I purchased 4.
How could I not!!
This went to Rebekah [my contact at The Child's Haven]
to give to her grandson Palmer either now or at Xmas.
The batik quilt is from the last collection of free fabric Jennifer sent.
I sent this out to The Child's Haven for an auction item as well.
Jennifer sent me my fabric selection for this month.
It's called Pine Cone Lodge and it's flannel.  I have a
half yard of the entire collection so I'm trying to decide
what to make with it.  In the meantime ... I'm working on a
few simple quilts for Outreach using odds and ends 
leftover from other projects.

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you were busy. You did good at clearing things out of your sewing room.
    Just the name "pinecone lodge" sounds warm and cozy to me. I can't wait to see what that fabric collection looks like

    ReplyDelete