Monday, November 23, 2020

Fat Quarter Baby New Pattern Book


I can count on one hand the amount of times I placed an order
on-line for a quilting book.  Most patterns that I'm interested in
making are free but I thought what the heck ... so I ordered it.
What I like about this book is ...
The patterns are simple and the finished size is small.
As soon as I finish sewing for Xmas and working with the Easter
fabric "Easter Fun" by Henry Glass I want to make
the butterfly baby quilt.  
Yes, you did read right - I'm working with Easter fabric.
The collection is adorable but have to admit it's pretty
hard working so far in advance for spring when it's not even
Thanksgiving.  I will post photo's of the collection 
tomorrow [if you don't think I'm crazy]. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like there are some really cute quilt patterns in that book.

    ReplyDelete