Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Gold Accent Fabric

I wanted to make the "Tea Time" pattern from Jordon Fabrics again
since I paid $25 for the acrylic template you see on the 
left of the photo.
The combination of 2-1/2" strips from two different jelly rolls 
worked out nicely.  I love when this happens!

Placing blocks until Derby showed up.

It takes a little concentration when laying this pattern out.
How could you not love this little face?
Finished.
I have enough blocks leftover to layout another smaller
version of this.
I think I went over the top with the back fabric but thought 
what the heck ... I wonder if this will find a home?
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great pattern. I like it and I think the backing fabric is perfect.
    I also agree with that being an adorable little face that you just couldn't help but love :)

    ReplyDelete