Friday, December 11, 2020

From My Sewing Space

Thank goodness for Christmas music and my holiday sewing
because I've gotta tell you I can't stand listening to the news
anymore!  That's all I'm going to say.  I do have a feeling
there are a few of you out there that feel the same way I do.
So I got in my head the twins needed travel pillows.  I
had coupons for JoAnn's so I picked up two pillows.
The 'test' pillowcase is the one with the hearts.  I got
to use up my extra flannel as well as some ribbon/lace
that's been sitting in my drawer.
A few more Churn blocks are done.



Here is one set of the pillowcases for the twins.  Of course,
each girl has exactly the same cases with exactly the same trim. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about the news. Everything looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't listen to the propaganda, either. I am doing like you, Katie, except I'm creating art rather than sewing. I hope you're having a lovely Advent season!

    ReplyDelete