Monday, December 7, 2020

The ballerina stockings are filled with chocolate for Charlotte and
Ellie [the twins up the street].  I'll let that be a surprise for 
their parents to find out.
I whipped this up for our postal carrier {Morgan}.  She had
to lug a lot of heavy boxes of the Delmarva Review to
our garage.   I also filled a stocking full of chocolate to
give her some added energy while delivering all those
holiday boxes. 
The adorable back fabric I found on-line for $3.99 a yard.
The Churn-Dash Block
The other morning while drinking coffee I watched Donna Jordon
of Jordon Fabric make this block.  I liked it a lot and just
had to make it.  This is the first sample block.
Dark Background
The blocks need to be pressed then I'll sew the rows together.
Light Background
The pattern called for using fat quarters.  I just so happened 
to have a set waiting to be used.    Two fat quarters
give me 4 blocks - 2 light and 2 dark backgrounds.


Derby ... cuteness overload!

 Hope everyone is doing okay during this crazy time.

2 comments:

  1. Those stockings are really cute and that quilt is going to be a nice surprise for your mail carrier.
    Love the shots of cute Derby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sugar Plum Fairy stockings should make the girls happy, you will have them dancing away.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete