Friday, April 30, 2021

Gossamer Garden from Henry Glass Fabrics

The box of surprise fabric arrived from Scott and I 
ripped it open.  Boy ... oh ...  boy ... am I a happy camper
or should I say . . .  a happy sewer!
I received 3 collections of fabric.
Here is the first one.
This collection is 
Gossamer Gardens
by Henry Glass Fabrics.  
The other 2 collections in the box are also
Henry Glass Fabrics and will show them
to you when I get them pressed.
I have 2 of the same panel ... plus .... a yard of the
fabric in the first picture ... plus ...
A one yard cut of each of these. 
The colors are incredibly beautiful.
A decision was made in record time what pattern to make first.  
I cut 9" squares plus I picked one fabric that would be
cut into 4-3/4" for the corner blocks.   I won't go into
the entire process of making the block because I think
you get the general idea of how it's constructed.

In an effort not to waste any of this beautiful fabric I'm 
making blocks from those corner cut offs. 
Well, you can guess what I'll be doing this weekend!


1 comment: