Thursday, April 29, 2021

Working with Leftover Fat Quarters

In an attempt not put any leftover fabric back in my stash
I made 2 final tops using some leftover fat quarters.
The focal center block print was pulled 
from my stash which blended nicely with all the colors.

Both are set aside to give Chris for Outreach when
she is ready for them.  Last week I gave her
14 quilt tops that were stowed away and
knew I would never actually finish.
Block close-up. 

. . . Breaking News . . .
Scott [President of Jaftex fabrics] sent me a box of fabric.
This is exciting and I can't wait to see what's inside!

This man has a heart of gold and is always giving away
fabric.  Since I follow most of the fabric manufacturers I
can honestly say there is no other fabric company that
cares & gives away so much to the consumer

I keep telling Scott that when God made him
he broke the mold.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment