Saturday, February 5, 2022

A Surprise Package of Fabric & Thread

 

This cute little box of AURfil thread was sent to use
on my sewing projects that I turn into Jennifer.  AURfil
kindly donated a box of thread to each brand ambassador.
Sleepy Derby
The French Braids are done and this quilt top is in the bag for Chris.
What a beautiful panel!  I can't wait to see what pattern the 
long-arms decide to quilt on it.
Arden from Blank Quilting
There was a surprise delivery from Mr. Fed-X man of fabric
from Jennifer.  I wasn't on the schedule for this month but they
had some extra fabric and they sent it to me to play with.
This collection is called "Arden" and it's 108" which
it typically used for large quilt backings.  These are small
sample cuts so my first project is to make a set of
placemats and napkins. 
"Off the Leash" from Studioe Fabrics.
This is the second collection I received.
The panel - no westie but there is a Scottie represented.
I'm still thinking what layout to use with this collection.

For the accent fabrics I received a 1/2 cut of each so .... I've
got some work cut out for me this cold weekend.





1 comment: