Thursday, February 3, 2022

Here's What I've Been Up To

 

Progress of the French Braid which will go on the last flag panel.
These are fun to make and I'll show you the complete panel
before I turn it in.
Chris is stopping by on Saturday to pick up the quilts I 
have for her and to drop off some quilts that need binding attached.
Happy to report this is the last quilt I made using this
line.  Jennifer sent me 19 yards and I used every 
single one!
I found this pattern and it's a great one for kids quilts.
What I love is this pattern allows me to use odd and end
pieces I have sitting on my shelves.
Julep had a dental appointment at the vets.  She was not happy
to be there all day but I was glad she didn't have to have
any teeth removed.  Due to her age this will probably be
the last one she will need to have.
Quilts for kids.




I have 11 finished quilts + 3 flag panels that Chris
will try and find someone to professional quilt.
Those are special and will be given to veterans.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little Julep....Finlay has had to have several teeth removed....so frustrating, and he just cries and whines for days....but his mother Mustang Sally has little problems with her tooth aside from the occasional tartar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarification post! I really like and appreciate your efforts, thank you for sharing useful knowledge about blog strategy I heard I like
    ប្រដាល់

    ReplyDelete