Friday, May 6, 2022

One Quilt + The Geese Families

 

I pulled my 4" box of squares to look for something for
another project and while I was in there I laid out this quilt
for Outreach.   I have 10 completed quilts to pass to 
Chris for Outreach.

Julep spot by the front door after breakfast.
She's still on an anti-inflammatory,
pain med and muscle relaxer.  I'm still carrying her
up and down the steps and lifting her onto the sofa
and off the bed.  The twins came by last evening and
rang the door bell over and over again which got 
Julep excited ... she ran down the steps before I
could grab her.  That really aggravated her healing process.

We have babies!
Several geese families merged together - actually 6 pairs.
If I counted correctly there are 24 little baby geese this year.

A pair of ducks joins the geese family.


I'm hoping to get some sewing in during the rainy weekend.
Would love to finish my Christmas fabric projects so
I can move on to something else ... mainly a quilt for
my new periodontist in Annapolis who pulled out
my bottom left molar.  This tooth not only had 1
fractured root but 2!  I'm still sore.  You just don't
realize how big your molars are until one is missing!
I will be starting the implant process once
this heals.








No comments:

Post a Comment