Saturday, May 28, 2022

Rock 'N Bowl from Blank Quilting


A surprise package of fabric was sitting at my door yesterday.
I wasn't expecting anything until the end of June but I'm
guessing they had extra fabric this month so I got lucky.
There's only 1/2 yard cuts of the above fabric
and at this point I have no idea what to make.
When I was young we would from time to time hit the bowling 
alley on Sunday afternoons.  There happened to be a duck pin 
bowling alley only a few blocks from our house.  
It's still there to this day.  Probably if I tried bowling at
this point in my life I would throw my back out.
This is what I'm currently working on.  When complete they will 
be 4 reading quilts for The Child's Haven.  I gave away the 4 other panels
that came on the bolt ... 
3 to Chris for Outreach and 1 to Granny's Quilters in Trappe.
The 4 quilts will be added to the box of 100 Xmas stockings
so there is no rush to get them done.
I'm looking at a fall shipping date so I can stop these and
start working on the bowling fabric.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY 

1 comment: