Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Moonbeams and Rainbows

 

Just a quick post to show you my finished project for
the SIY [Sew It Yourself] challenge.  If you're interested
in learning more about SIY and the variety of simple
things you can sew I added the link below:
https://siysewityourself.com

The unicorn and rainbow panel is adorable.  I can't
imagine a little girl not loving it.  Heck, I would be
happy keeping this one for myself [but won't].
Receiving only a 1/2 yard cut of this collection I was
limited to what I could do with the panel after
completing my main project.
The French Braid pattern came to mind and
since I only had 4" left of the yellow mulit-colored
star fabric I could only add 1" to the top and
bottom of the braid.  Never the less, it adds
just the right touch and I'm happy.

Countdown to the 4th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment