Wednesday, June 8, 2022

See What's New From the Sewing Room

 

Been in various stages of six Outreach quilts for the past
several weeks.  I'm happy to report these are done.
Quilt #1 for Outreach

There are actually 4 reading quilts.  The stories are all
the same, the block borders are different and the
backing fabric is different.  I'm only posting
two.  These are headed to The Child's Haven in SC.
They are exciting to receive these all I need is
to find a shipping box and they will be on the way.

Quilt #2 for Outreach
This is the back of the quilt below.
Quilt #3 for Outreach
Quilt #4 for Outreach
Quilt #5 for Outreach
Quilt #6 for Outreach
Chris gave me a box of batting which contained 12
packages.  I still owe her 6 more quilts.
Decided to get a super-early head start on making the
Xmas stockings for the kids at The Child's Haven.
This year they requested 100.  Once I get a shipping 
box these will go with the quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment