Friday, August 26, 2022

Done - What's in the Works & Poor Derby

 

I love the way the snowball block quilts turned out. These
could be for either a boy or girl.
Quilt backs
Quilts for small children.
I'm not sure if this is a JoAnn's fabric or not but there are tiny
aqua dots between the sunflowers.  They really pop out
nicely with the aqua sashing between the rows.

Here kitty-kitty snowball blocks in the making.
Speaking of kitty cats ... here's a panel I working with now.  
This will go to my nephews girlfriend to give to her boss to give to
her sister for her birthday.
...
I received a package of fabric today from Jaftex.  It's called
"Market Garden" by Anne Downs for Henry Glass fabrics.
It's small print florals and I made a commitment to complete
one special project using a pattern from By Annie.
All project supplies were sent to me from Jaftex.
The link is below if you would like to see other
bag patterns offered:
https://www.byannie.com
...
On another note ... Derby ate a bird last week and
he's still not feeling well.  Of course our vet is on vacation
so I had to take him to another practice.  The x-ray showed he
still has bones in his tummy.   Surgery is out due to his slow heart beat.  
He will be at the vets both Saturday and Sunday getting fluids
and small meals through out the day ... all this in hopes
this pile of bird bones moves out of his system.
He's not happy and we are really worried.





1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great. I love the orange and aqua together. That Halloween cat panel is adorable.
    Poor Derby, I hope he's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete