Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Market Garden from Henry Glass Fabrics

 

"Market Garden" by Anni Downs
for Henry Glass Fabrics
"Market Garden" from Henry Glass is what I've been working
with this month.  I received 19 half yard cuts of all
the fabric in this collection.
I had the option to sign up for a special project to
make this month.  I picked the simplest pattern offered
which was fabric bins.  Jaftex sent me everything I
needed to make and complete the bins.
There were 3 sizes of patterns to pick from - large, medium and
small.   I made 2 bins in the medium size - one with side 
handles and one without.  The large bin pattern required 
more continual yardage of the same print than was 
sent and even making the medium bin I had to
be careful in my cutting.  If I'm going to be totally 
honest I really couldn't get into doing this project ...
 that's why only 2 bins.
All the pictures I'm posting have been sent to
Jaftex to use as they see fit.  My September project is now
complete so now I can go back to making fun kids quilts.


The framed block quilt pattern is as simple as it gets!
 There are actually 2 quilts and when I get them quilted
 I will post separately.
I pulled out my frog teapot to hold the last of
my Cosmos from the garden.
So from the 19 half [1/2] yard cuts I managed to make
2 medium size bins 4 small quilts.
The quilts will be finished [at some point] and when done
they will be added to the stack for the 
Hole in the Wall Gang camp next year.




1 comment: