Thursday, November 17, 2022

From the Floor of my Sewing Room

 

I have a bunch of works in progress on the floor 
of my sewing room.  St. Patty's Day is waiting
on me to take pictures to send in to Jennifer.
Simple quilting is done on this stack of quilts.
Next up ... adding the binding.


This was originally made to be a table topper.   I then
decided to add a 5" piece of fabric to the top/bottom
and make it into a quilt for the kids camp.
The age range is between 5 and 15 years old so
this will go to one of the older kids. 
Easter and the Return to Sender pattern which
is a work in progress.  I have enough Easter fabric
to make one more small quilt.  I'll get the top put
together this weekend and take pictures to send
in.  There is no rush to quilt this until next year.
What you don't see are the 2 new Christmas quilts I'm 
currently working on.  It's unfortunate that we need
to change vets for reasons to long to discuss here.
The one quilt will be given to Dr. Holden [the vet
that helped Derby through the bird eating caper]
and the second one will go to Judy who left our
old vets office and moved to our new one.  It was
a real surprise that she answered the phone when
I called to make the transfer arrangements.  I took this as
a sign I was making the right move.  Making this switch
is something I never thought I would be doing 
this late in the lives of Julep and Derby.
 They are pushing 15 and 14 years respectively.
I need to schedule a meet and greet with 
Dr. Holden after Thanksgiving to go over
the meds both westies are on ... as my
wallet gets a little lighter with each vet visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment