Monday, November 14, 2022

What's In My Sewing Room

 

"Beneath the Stars" [I really love this collection].  
The person who sent the original fabric mailing messed up
and sent me odd size pieces as well as not including all the
pieces in the collection ... so I sent a note to Jennifer 
with pictures and they re-sent me the entire collection
in one yard cuts.
With the extra fabric I squeezed out a few more quilts.

I have 2 more lap quilts from this collection that I haven't 
taken pictures of yet.  These quilts will be going to the kids camp.
"Shamrocked" collection.
Progress shot - squaring up the block.
It's required I take progress shots as I work which
can be a pain when I'm on a roll sewing.
The pattern I used is called Cloudburst to make
the tilted blocks.  The background fabric is a cream
color with a small gold design.  I'm also working on a
pretty simple quilt with all the leftover fabric. 
A work in progress shot using the collection
called "My Tools My Rules".


"I'm All Ears" is what I just stared to work with.
This is the beginning step of the pattern "Return to Sender".
The finished block will look like a mailbox slot.
Working with 4 collections at once is a lot of fun.
Yesterday I made the backs to all the quilts using
leftovers from the collection plus yardage from my
stash.  Once I finish with Easter I'll start making
them into lap quilts.






No comments:

Post a Comment