Saturday, December 31, 2022

Data Point from Studioe

 

Data Point from Studioe
Jennifer from Jaftex sent me 2 new fabric collections right
before Christmas.  It was a nice surprise!
The second collection is a group of soft book panels
which I'm making into quilts. 
When I receive 'guy fabric' [that's what I consider this to be]
my go to pattern is Ten Cent.
The pattern uses a Layer Cakes [10" squares].
.

All pictures plus my unboxing video are in DropBox
along with my finished project write-up.  This is the
site Jennifer goes to pull what she needs for social media.

A little trimming is required for this block.

The center panel was used as is - all that was needed was to even
out the top and bottom.  I thought about making this
into another quilt but decided it will be the back for
the Ten Cent quilt.

This is the Ten Cent quilt pattern.  
I won't get this quilted and bound prior to our cruise.
Wilson will reach out and offer this quilt to the guy
who helps him with the Delmarva Review.  Bill does the
the final layout prior to the issue being printed.  He's a real
computer guy as well as a writer.  He teaches an on-line
course at MIT on sci-fi writing so he's over the top
smart.  Bill also has a son so maybe he would like
it for him.
Have a Safe and Happy New Year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment