Thursday, December 29, 2022

Christmas Pictures

 

This is the vet that received the cat angel quilt commissioned
by Dara's boss.  She looks surprised and happy.
I only took a few pictures on Christmas at my sisters.
Dara's mother, Dara, Billy and Dara's father.
This is the second year my sister hosted Christmas for the family.
She did an excellent job and there was a ton of food - from a
26 pound turkey, to ham, mashed potato's, beans, etc.
We waddled out of there stuffed!
I know my mom is going to say why did you post this
picture of me.  She had a little chill so we wrapped
her in a blanket.
Debby's tree was surrounded by beautifully wrapped packages.
Everyone really enjoyed themselves and it was fun to
catch-up.  We have another Christmas in the books 
and now we will start the count down to a new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment