Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Finishes & Starts

 

These are done and ready to go into the guest room closet.
They were done pre-cruise and just needed binding.
This was also done prior to our cruise and just required binding.
Also headed to the closet waiting area with the ones above.
I'm now starting on the Halloween collection that came
in the box prior to one I just got in the mail! 
I'm also making 30 Easter bunnies to take to our
new vet's office next month.  I can honestly
say I never get bored!
Trying to decide what to do with this panel 
as well as the one above.
First step in making the spinning block below.
A pattern I wanted to try for some time.
It's simple and I like it.  I'll be using this same
pattern to frame the black prints in this collection
using the orange plaid from this line.
Before we left on the cruise I made 71 Xmas stockings
for the kids at The Child's Haven.  I want to send them
 100 so I have a few more to make.  I made these
on my back-up cheap sewing machine while my
Bernina was being cleaned and service.

No comments:

Post a Comment