Friday, February 24, 2023

 

Yesterday was beautiful - it was 72 degrees - in February!
Alpha-Babies
Soft book panel converted into a reading quilt.
I did a small amount of yard work then took all my quilt tops
out to the front porch to photograph them in natural light.

These are the photo's I sent in with a write-up on the projects.
Meow
Today I'll finish up a few odds and ends then start pulling
fabric for the backs of each quilt.

Barnyard Tales
This was a soft book panel I converted into a reading quilt.
I may add a few border fabrics to make it a little
wider before it gets quilted.
I still have the panel to Barnyard Tales to work with.
Tomorrow I'll post the tops I made using the collection Beach Bound.

1 comment:

  1. These are all great. I think my favorite is the one with the black cats but the one with all the farm animals is pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete