Sunday, March 26, 2023

From the Sewing Studio

 

This little quilt was on top of my table to be finished. 
Derby started to bark at the table and I knew what he wanted.
Sniffer-dog.
What a mess!
 I picked up several patterns from the free table at the last
guild meeting.   I found one to use to make
[what I consider] a crazy quilt for Halloween.
The pattern consists of two different size blocks.
The trick on this quilt is placement. 
Practice block for the wild and crazy Halloween quilt.
This is glow in the dark fabric which is cool.
Just need to add one row to the bottom plus borders.  
In between Halloween I started pressing Christmas fabric.
This is a collection I'm not crazy about ... it's 
What My Cowboy Gave to Me.  Usually the fabric
I'm not crazy about seems to turn out the best quilts.
We will see!






No comments:

Post a Comment