Sunday, April 2, 2023

Progress Report

 

Daddy Wilson has a cooked chicken on the counter
which has the westies attention.
I spent the last several days finishing up various projects.
A scrappy little girls quilt I finished up and gifted to 
our tax accountant who has a 3 year grand daughter.
I put a fun fabric on the back.
I also made these to go with the quilt.

Turkey Talk French Rose progress shot.
I enjoy the process of making each rose.
This is finished and will be gifted to my friend Liza.
For a smallish quilt it is on the heavy side.
That is due to the all the layers of the rose.

I had some of Paw for America fabric left from 
the 3 quilts pictured here.  I pulled a background fabric
from my stash and cut out 12 French Rose flowers.



Just a few more minor things to finish up then I'm
going to start working with Christmas.
First up is ...
"What my Cowboy Gave to Me"





No comments:

Post a Comment