Friday, September 22, 2023

Working with 2 Collections: 'Fast & Wild' and 'Pond Life'

 

In an attempt to move out some of my Christmas fabric 
I've been making scrappy quilts.  I'd like to get my 
stash down to just one box.
Jaftex asked the Brand Ambassadors if they would be willing to ship
some of our recent projects to Scott so he could use them
in a video for social media.  I have several I will be sending.
"Fast and Wild"
This is pretty simple in design which I wanted so it
could be used for a kid or a man cave.
"Pond Life"
This is a pattern I found in a book I picked up off the
free table at the last guild meeting.  I have the top done
and it's quilted just need to add the binding.
I also made a star fish pillow and have plans to make
a jar block quilt next.


No comments:

Post a Comment