Monday, February 5, 2024

It's Raining Fabric!

It seems like everyday I'm getting a new collection
of fabric via Fed-X!  Jennifer gave me the names of all the 
collections I will be receiving from January through June.
I just started pressing "Snow Crew" and I'll show the
rest of this collection soon.  It's really sweet!
This collection is called "Magical Menagerie" 
from Henry Glass Fabrics.  This line ships out to
stores in the June timeframe.  The pattern is called
Keyhole and was free from Missouri Star Quilts

This pattern I simply made up.  The top and bottom
borders are softly scalloped.
I asked my contact at the "Child's Haven" if
they are interested in stockings for the
kids again this Christmas.
As you can see the answer was YES!
So this is the beginning of the 100 stockings I committed to.

I really enjoyed working with this collection.
Now onto the next collection which is called
"Glaze" from Blank Quilting.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment