Thursday, April 25, 2024

Cowboy Culture

I took quick photo's of "Cowboy Culture" so
I could get the quilts boxed and in Fed-X yesterday.
 Scott requested them to use in a social media
presentation.  I hope he likes what I made!
When possible I like to add a blender [or two in this case]
when I work with Jaftex fabrics.  It's a nice way to show
the different lines available.  In this particular quilt I used 
Jot Dot for the borders around the rectangles and along
the edge the thin border is from Glaze.
This pattern is Hillside Charm from Villa Rosa Designs.
Villa Rosa let the brand ambassadors pick the patterns
they wanted for free.  I try to use them every once in
a while to give them a little exposure.  The patterns
are easy and come together very quickly.

It took me a good day to make the word 'cowboy' and
decide on it's placement in the quilt.  The blender 
fabric I used on the sides of the word 'cowboy' is
Glaze.  It's use as a strip on the top and bottom.
I like how all three of these quilts turned out.  Still have
some fabric left from this collection.  I'm debating what to make
with that fabric later.
Next up is working with the 108" wide
collection called "Dot to Dot".  I have 3 yards of 
each but will probably only make one quilt then keep
the rest to use for quilt backing material.  
3 yards each x 108" = a lot of weight!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment