Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Finished: My Childhood Christmas & Winter in Snowtown

 

Sharing the final photo's submitted to Jaftex of 
"My Childhood Christmas".
The table runner is 24" in an oval shape.  
Before they became 4 placemats the fabric was actually 
a double bordered yard of fabric.
The napkins are double sided.  The back side is the green
dot fabric shown in the first picture.
"My Childhood Christmas" the designer Stacy West
 of Buttermilk Basin added 2 stockings, gift tags 
and several other prints.  I made the gift tags and with
 the other prints I made them into package decorations.  
To make things more festive I added emblishments.


"My Childhood Christmas" quilt.  
The top and bottom border is softly scalloped.

I didn't want to cut the center fabric so it was incorporated in the back.

"Winter in Snowtown"
Both patterns are my designs.  They are simple in
nature but do show off the collection nicely.




1 comment:

  1. That oval table runner is fabulous. I really like that last quilt too. Everything just look so nice.

    ReplyDelete