Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Casual Wear for Molly, the American Girl Doll

 Here is the casual wear I made for Molly's fashion portfolio.
I have the vest to finish which will match the white, red and blue 4th of July print fabric.
The green background with flowers and westie print is the second design I purchased from Spoonflower.  Kim Niles is the artist behind the design.


 The new fabric selection.
I'm branching out from cotton to other types of fabrics.

It's going to be fun learning to sew using different textures of fabric.  My sewing books I ordered from Amazon came today and I will post photo's soon.  I'm also toying with the idea of creating another blog site that will feature only needlecraft projects by me as well as friends.  What do you think ... should I or shouldn't I?  That is the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment