Friday, July 13, 2012

We Have Shoes for McKenna & A Few New Dresses as Well

 It's unusual to see a bunny feasting on grass 
in broad daylight {in our yard} but we've got one fearless 
little bunny that isn't afraid to be seen
{and barked at by two westies}.
While the bunny in the yard is cute I 
hope you agree that these bunny
shoes for McKenna {the American Girl}
surpass the cuteness of the yard bunny.
So how did I get the bunny shoes and all the
other shoes {in the below photo}?
 A Facebook friend by the name of Susanna
who lives in Savannah, Georgia asked for my mailing
address so she could send me a pair of shoes for
McKenna.  She wanted McKenna to go to auction
with more than the shoes she was wearing.
 I was totally surprised when I opened up the package
from Susanna and found all these shoes.
 Susanna also sent me yet another package with
three additional pairs of shoes. Two
pair match the orange dress [pictured below] perfectly.
 I added the emerald green crystals to the bows of
the silver ballet slippers.
...
THANK YOU SUSANNA FOR YOUR
KINDNESS AND DONATION TO
HELP RAISE EVEN MORE MONEY
FOR THE WESTIE FOUNDATION OF
AMERICA AUCTION IN OCTOBER.
...
Out of my Sewing Room
...
 Black & White Scotties
Thanks to my sister for finding this fabric.










... A pushy westie-girl ...
Julep was annoyed at me for not paying
attention to her so she cut in front of the camera.
 Making herself right at home on my unfinished quilt
makes me want to scream.
 Halter tops and skirts are a cool way for me
to use up those little parcels of fabric leftovers.

So with all that sewing [and fabric
cutting/pressing] my DH
{meaning Darling Husband}
took me out to dinner last night.
We went to Theo's in St. Michaels
and had an excellent meal.
 It looks like tonight we're putting the 'closed' 
sign up [again] in the kitchen and meeting
Laura & Cary for dinner.

Cheers to You 
Have a Great Weekend

1 comment:

  1. All those little dresses are adorable! (I'm sure Julep is not getting near enough attention from you!)

    ReplyDelete