Monday, September 10, 2012

Julep & Derby

 You never know what spot you'll find Julep & Derby napping in.
 Derby found his spot in the back.

 Time to wake up with a big stretch.
 Julep discovered the batting I use for my quilt projects.

 For some reason she went nuts over the batting.


 I'm trying to decide what to make from the flannel Scottie material.
Maybe a doll quilt with matching pillow ... 
and possibly a long night gown.


This is going to be a busy week.
We have our quilters meeting on Wednesday
then on Thursday I'm heading to my sister Debby's 
house to spend a few days ... Deb & I are going to 
Pennsylvania and shop for fabric.
What fun we're going to have!

3 comments:

  1. Have a terrific Tuesday and great fun shopping.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a ton of fun shopping!! That fabric is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Julep was trying to tell you that she wants you to make her a quilt with that batting and the cute fabric :)
    I'll be doing some shopping in Pennsylvania also. Of course I always do because that's where I live....lol

    ReplyDelete