Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Talking ... Turkey, Westies & Sewing

Derby needed a nap after breakfast because
of all the turkey barking he did at day break.

 Gobble-Gobble
He's still hanging around.
 He's one big bird!
Can't believe we don't have more turkeys running through the yard.

 This morning we had a beautiful sky with perfect temps. 
I enjoyed my coffee on the deck with one eye searching
for the return of the turkey.
 Today I finished this American Girl tote
which is going to my sister for one the 
little girls she sews for.
 My husband calls this my production area.
Guess it is!
 Here are better photo's of the totes
which will be on there way to auction in October.



 In my mounds of patterns I found a perfect pattern to use
up all my small pieces of left over fabric. 




Thanks for visiting and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow we'd love to chase a turkey. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send that turkey over here...I need to give him a chase..and those bags, send one over too:) They are great!

    ReplyDelete