Thursday, October 11, 2012

Letting Out The 'Inner Westie'

 I came home to find a lot of tiny brown feathers scattered
all around the dining room floor.  I immediately
knew what happened ... and I was sad.
House Wren's are my favorite of favorite birds.
 What 'was' left of the House Wren.
 I can't prove a thing ... but Derby wouldn't
look me in the eye ... so from this you can draw
your own conclusion as to what 
westie had a House Wren for a snack.
For those that don't know what a House Wren
looks like ... or in our case ... what one did look like ...
this is a House Wren.
.........
I just received a special e-mail from Grand Mom Dot
TO Julep & Derby ... IT READS
~~
Mommy Kate has no business blaming either of
you for something she cannot prove.

If things get to hard for you, pack your
toys and goodies and call Grand Mom and
Granddad and we will be there to pick
you both up.

We love you and bark your way
to innocents until proven guilty.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm that is some guilty look there. Hope it proved a tasty snack. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Mom would be freaking out if a bird got in our house - so would we!! Ivy has brought home FIVE birds to Mom this Summer - Mom has not been pleased!! We hope the birdie snack doesn't make you sick.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper and Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, maybe I should send Duke's devil horns over for Derby to wear for a while...lol

    ReplyDelete