Saturday, November 17, 2012

Getting Caroline Abbott Ready for Ebay!

 I'm so sorry Julep but Mommy Katie is really
busy trying to get Caroline Abbott
{the newest American Girl doll}
ready for auction on Ebay.
The dollars raised on this auction item
will go directly to the
Westie Foundation of America
which is a non-profit {so I think this
would qualify as a donation for tax purposes}.
 I just whipped up a Party Dress to go with
Caroline.  We'll try to have everything
available for bidding starting on Monday.
 I love this dress and all the crystals I added.

 Caroline Abbott will be going to her
forever home with a wide assortment of
clothing - for every holiday and season
of the year.  Now I have to organize
into groups and take photo's for Ebay.
 Derby can't believe what he's seeing!
This will technically clean out my stash of clothing.
 The tote bag is in the background.
It's the red, green and lime green westie-type dogs.
 Derby loves Caroline ... he may consider bidding
on her.  I think the bidding for this
awesome auction package should begin at 
least at $200.00 ... what do you think?
... ... ...
A simple lap quilt project
in between doll clothing projects
 I'm still learning the art of piecing 6-1/2" blocks
together {not as simple as it looks}.
I love the richness of this quilt top.
 My sister purchased this cheer leading fabric so I
could make something for Jenifer.  I had enough
for two star pillows and a lap quilt - all made
out of nice warm flannel.
Jenifer's two pillows and lap quilt
all fit into this box ... with a little 
effort.  This is the first holiday
gift I wrapped.
...
I'LL BE DECORATING OUR
CHRISTMAS TREE TODAY.

3 comments:

  1. We hope your ebay auctions goes well. Fingers and paws crossed. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like blocking the stairs worked!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the ebay auction. Some little girl is going to be very happy with all of that

    ReplyDelete