Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Car Seat and Quilts

 The Extra Car Seat ... Can We Go For A Ride?
Since my fabric is now stored in the attic the westies have
a new playground to explore.  This is the extra seat we use
to keep in Wilson's car but now it's stored in the attic.
 The two Batik quilts ... are finally done!
 I love the bold fabric used on the back of this one.


 The angel quilt is almost finished for Father Dan.  I was told he's
Irish so I used dark green and gold fabric instead of the red and gold
I used on the other angel quilts I made.  I think he will love this!
 Derby gives his blessing to the quilt.
I added [around the top] silver stars as accents.
~ Wishing you a heavenly day ~

4 comments:

  1. Awww, we love your car seat! But those quilts are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww we love Derby giving his blessing to the quilt. How lovely and how kind of you. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finlay chewed through the seat belt of his carseat! :/
    What a gorgeous quilt…..I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the car seat picture and the hair curling up to cover the eye is adorable.
    That angel quilt is gorgeous. I'm sure he's going to love that

    ReplyDelete